As our customer, you are the most important part of our business. Please feel free to contact us with any of your questions or concerns at 404.607.6700.
For your convenience, an ATM is located in the Garden Level in the Mid Rise Elevator Bank.
AES Auto Detailing - Parking Deck Level 1
Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM. During colder temperatures, they lower the garage door to retain heat in the shop so please make sure to check the open/closed sign on the door. To make an appointment, please call:
404.399.4395 or 678.977.8838 | email@example.com
The building is equipped with card access security systems at the night entry door on the Garden Level and the Promenade Level door. You will need to use your access card to enter the building outside of normal business hours Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. until 7:00 P.M.
The Conference Center is located on the 2nd floor.
Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Please use the Resource Booking Tile within the CousinsGo app to reserve the conference rooms. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is booked and approved. The room is not considered "reserved" until you receive the system email confirmation indicating your request has been approved. The Conference Center is available weekdays from 7:00AM to 6:00PM.
Please reach out to Esmeralda Jimenez with questions.
Commuter Rewards is a region-wide financial incentive program that provides cash and prizes to commuters who report their clean commutes. Please visit www.logyourcommute.org for more details.
Postal Service Mailroom located on Promenade Lobby Level.
Overnight drop box choices located in Mailroom on Promenade Lobby Level.
Tower Market - Garden Level
The Bean Counter - Garden Level
Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM until 3:30 PM
404. 249. 8810 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corner Stop - Promenade Level
Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 6 PM
404. 607.8211 | email@example.com
Reef Parking Management Office - Parking Deck Level 6
Reserved, non-reserved and visitor parking spaces are available in the 13-level parking deck. There are three driveway entrances into the garage located on 15th street and 14th Street.
Monthly Parkers exit 15th Street level 4, 15th Street level 6 or on 14th Street level 5
Monday through Friday, 7:00 A.M. until 7:00 P.M., or 15th Street level 6 after-hours.
Daily Parkers exit 15th Street level 4
Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M. (24-hour Pay Station).
Daily Parkers exit 14th Street level 5
Monday through Friday, 3:00 P.M. until 6:00 P.M. (24-hour Pay Station).
Arts Center (MARTA station) 1255 West Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30309
Click Here for more information
Cobb County Transit
Click Here for more information
Pulse Fitness is located on the Garden Level. Please complete the Fitness Center Waiver located on the CousinsGo app under Amenities/Pulse Fitness. Access will be added to your existing card/fob within 48 hours.
Available to you!
- Brand New Cardio Equipment, including two new Peloton bikes and a rowing machine!
- New Exercise Studio with an Echelon workout mirror and a Synrgy 180 training system!
- Expanded Locker Rooms!
- Expanded Weight Area!
Remember to bring!
- Toiletries - towels are provided
- Ear buds/Ear Phones - the cardio equipment is Bluetooth ready!
Apps to Download or you can sign up at the machine!
- Peloton - If you have an account already, you can sign in. If not, you can make an account on the spot.
- CousinsGo - If you have already completed the Pulse Fitness Center Waiver through the CousinsGo app, you should be all set! If you have not already completed the Pulse Fitness Waiver, please go to the CousinsGo app, tap Amenities, scroll down and tap Pulse Fitness and then tap the link to the waiver. Once the waiver has been submitted, please allow up to 48 hours for the access to be added to your card/fob.
- Echelon - You can make an account on the spot to track your progress! Touch the logo on the screen, when it turns blue, it means its on.
- Close the door.
- Make sure the knob is pointing up to the unlocked lock Icon, then set ANY 2-digit code.
- Turn knob to the lock Icon
- Scramble the dials
- Re-Enter your code.
- Turn the knob up to the unlocked lock icon.
- Open the door.
- Keeping the knob facing the unlocked lock icon, scramble the dials for the next user.
Officers are on duty 24/7.
Security officers can be reached at (404) 607-6700. Please call 911 in the event an emergency.
Promenade enforces a no smoking policy in the building. Designated smoking areas are located on the 1st & 13th levels of the parking deck.